1. The Website you are accessing is owned and operated by nashville-properties.com. We are committed to responsible data management and subscribe to the principles of the Privacy Act of 1974 in the United States. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our users and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. If you register for any of the Services, you may be asked to provide basic personal information. The information provided by you is not available for sale or use by third parties except as provided herein. Specifically, personally identifiable information may occasionally be transferred to third parties who act on our behalf, or in connection with our business, for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected. Where disclosure of personally identifiable information to a third party is likely or necessary, further explanation may be provided, where appropriate, at such collection points as to the intended use of the data. We will require that such third parties protect the information and, where appropriate, we will contractually require them to process data transferred only for the purposes expressly authorized by us. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes to the Policy, we will post a new statement on the Site and update any dates that apply. Therefore, we encourage you to check the effective date of the Policy whenever you visit the Website to see if it has been updated since your last visit.
2. You acknowledge that by entering your telephone number on a website form that you submit, you are giving Company permission to call you even if you on the U.S. Do Not Call Registry.
3 Information We Collect
a. Personal Information – As used herein, the term “personal information” means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as name, address, telephone number, mobile number, and/or e-mail address), and information about that individual’s location or activities or demographic information when such information is directly linked to personally identifiable information. Personal information does not include “aggregate” information, which is data we collect about the use of the Website or about a group or category of products, services or users, from which individual identities or other personal information has been removed. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of aggregate information.
b. Collection – Personal information may be collected in a number of ways when you visit the Website. We may collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, when you fill out a form, send us an email, make a request, complete a survey, register for certain services on the Website, or participate in certain activities on the Website, we may ask you to provide personal information such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We may also collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, and preferences. Information we collect may be combined with information we obtained through other services we offer. We may collect information about your visit to the Website, including the page you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with the Website and services. We may also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring website addresses. If we provide you with various services related to home purchasing and listing (examples: estimates of current market value of homes, moving costs, mortgage or finance costs, current home listings, neighborhood information, etc.), we may collect additional information related to such services.
4. Use of Personal Information – We use personal information internally to serve users of the Website, to enhance and extend our relationship with Website users and to facilitate the use of, and administration and operation of , the Website. For example, we may use personal information you provide to deliver services to you, to process your requests or transactions, to provide you with information you request, to personalize content, features and advertising on the Website, to anticipate and resolve problems with the Website, to respond to customer support inquiries, to inform you of other events, promotions, products or services offered by third parties that we think will be of interest to you, to send you relevant survey invitations related to the Website and for our own internal operations, and for any purpose for which such information was collected. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party unless you have consented to such transfer.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information – Except as set forth in this Policy, we do not disclose, sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personal information collected on the Website to any third party. We may provide aggregate information to third parties without restriction. We will disclose personal information in the following circumstances.
a. Consent – We may share personal information with third parties when you give us your express or implied consent to do so, such as when you fill out a form requesting certain information from a third party.
b. Internal Analysis and Operations; Services Providers – We will use and disclose information about you for our own internal statistical, design or operational purposes such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns, and understand demographic, user interest, purchasing and other trends among our users. We may outsource these tasks and disclose personal information about you to third parties, provided the use and disclosure of your personal information by these third parties is restricted to performance of such tasks. We may also share personal information with other third-party vendors, consultants, and service providers (“Service Providers”) who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the Website or our business. In some cases, the Service Provider may be directly collecting the information from you on our behalf. We require our third party vendors to keep such information confidential and to only use the information for the purpose it was provided. However, we are not responsible for the actions of Service Providers or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to these Service Providers or other third parties.
c. Protection of Company and Others – We may disclose personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law (example: a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply this Policy to our other policies or agreements; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us; to respond to claims, to protect our users’ rights, property or safety; or to protect us, our users, or the public from fraudulent, abusive, harmful, or unlawful activity or use of the Website; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
d. Business Transfers – In addition, information about users of the Website, including personally identifiable information provided by users, may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations regarding, any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personally identifiable information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets of the company.
e. Co-Branded Services – Some services through the Website may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with other companies. If you register for or use such services, then those other companies may also receive any information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services.
6.Links – Please be aware that we may provide links to third party websites from the Website as a service to its users and we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites. We have no ability to control the privacy and data collection practices of such sites and the privacy policies of such sites may differ from this Policy. Therefore, we encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies of such sites before providing them with any information.
7. Security – We use commercially reasonable measures to store and maintain personally identifying information, to protect it from loss, misuse, alternation or destruction by any unauthorized party while it is under our control.
8. Children – We do not intend, and the Website is not designed, to collect personal information from children under the age of 13.If you are under 13 years old, you should not provide information on the Website.
9. Choice and Access – You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving non-service related communications from us. Website users have the following options for accessing, changes and deleting personal information previously provided, or opting out of receiving communications from Company: – Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or – Call us at the following telephone number: 615-631-7498
Questions and Concerns – If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices applicable to the Website, or your dealings with the Website, please contact the above referenced number.